
We celebrated the Easter weekend with a quick trip down to see Cam's family in Vancouver. Saturday was spent with Cam's mom, stepdad and aunt in Hillsboro where we dined on a delish rib dinner and oreo cheesecake! (Yum! Thanks, Mom!) On Easter Sunday, we spent a little one-on-one time with our niece and nephew: having an Easter egg hunt and playing with Army men and foosball, before nearly the whole Smith clan arrived for a big Easter dinner! Thanks, Angie for everything! You went well above sister-in-law duty for us!
Setting up Army men for an epic battle
All dressed up in their "Proud Army Niece/Nephew" shirts
On a slightly unrelated note, I had posted previously that I was working on Christmas present quilts for the kids. Here they are all bundled up in them! I'm so glad that they liked them! :)
Alyssa and her very GIRLY quilt
Andrew and his car-inspired quilt
No comments:
Post a Comment