Saturday, September 11, 2010

Baby Sewing To-Do List

Per a previous post, you should know that I have been craving sewing time more and more this pregnancy. Which I guess makes sense since I haven't had any weird food cravings so far. As I sewed happily along on Project Linus quilts for my "after the baby comes" stash, I began making plans for all the things I wanted to sew for Baby Billy Bob.

One afternoon I finally sat down to make a list ... and I was scared by the number of items on it. I quickly finished up the quilt I was working on so that I could dive right into my Baby Sewing To-Do List.

So far, I have accomplished the following with very cute (if I do say so myself) results:


Billy Bob's First Quilt

Crib dust ruffle

Chiefs outfit (to match Daddy on game days)

Sling


Two Hooter-Hiders (AKA nursing covers)

Two on-the-go diaper changing pads

Still left on the list:
An ACU diaper bag
Two window valences for the Nursery
A pair of Chiefs pants
Hand-made birth announcements
etc...

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

Wow! Great work!

Chas said...

I wish I had the patience to sew..wow! How long did it take you to make all those items?